Saturday, January 5, 2013

Orthotics Slippers For Custom Orthotics

The pain of my feet is going up my hips and I thought I really need this quite expensive sandals where it is design to put on my custom orthotics so I can wear my orthotics in and out of the house most specially when I am cleaning since my podiatrist demands me to wear it anywhere and anytime.

I have less pain since yesterday so far. I am not sure if my insurance will cover it but I still bought it and submit the claim yesterday. I hope my insurance will reimburse my money and if not, I will still keep it and perhaps I will buy another one when I receive the store sale offer on summer.

1 Comment:

Olivia Johnson said...

Hey! I saw you on fuelmyblog.com. I think the shoes you mentioned are great, I workout a lot and sometimes have issues with my feet hurting afterwards. Anyways, I hope you will take a look at my blog as well :) Thanks!

Olivia

silveririsent.blogspot.com.